Monday, December 8, 2014

Poster Requirements - Q2


  1. Create a poster with a useful message to be displayed in school
  2. Size: To Be Decided
  3. Colors: millions
  4. Attractive (Pulls people in; is engaging)
  5. To the point, clear and concise
  6. Includes visual elements created in Illustrator.
  7. Has good typography
  8. Has good layout
Possible tools: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Camera

In comments below, briefly describe your poster idea:
1) Audience
2) Message
3) Text
4) Visual


Shepard Fairey




4 comments:

  1. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    Edmund Burke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audience: Middle School Students
      Message: Seeing something bad happening and remaining neutral makes you worse than the person doing it.
      Visual: Evil with effects to make it spiky and red, good bright neon colors.

      Delete
  2. I would like to create a poster aimed towards a middle school audience. I'm working on a message to advertise the Global Issues club, in a convicting, 'come and join' kind of way. Once I decide on a quote (I have a few I've selected), my plan is to accentuate certain words to add more power to the quote. My main focus will be on text, negative space, and contrast. I don't plan to include any images, but I might if it doesn't take away from my message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audience: Everyone
    Message: Don't Be Racist
    Visual: Picture of a quote and pictures of act of racism

    ReplyDelete